Tuesday, October 5, 2010

slacker

well.... I am quite the slacker it seems. I haven't visited my own blog in a month... pretty sad. I think I have allowed too many things to get in my own way. So my message today is simple, yet not really unique. If you have stuff in your life that is clogging up your creativity, your success.... GET RID OF IT.

Perhaps it is self doubt, or clutter, or fear- whatever it is, you deserve more. I assure you- You were meant to mark this world in some wonderful and unique way. So do it. Stop holding back, don't be afraid. What is the worst possible thing that could happen? You won't have total success? you will learn and grow... and ultimately do it better next time? That doesn't seem so bad.

So... take out the garbage my friend, no more room in slackerville - touch the stars... they hang just for you.
blessings,
Susan