Thursday, June 3, 2010

Good Morning, World!


I say this, not at all because the time of day I happen to be writing this is in fact, morning, but because I feel like this is the morning of a new life for me. In my forty-eight years of living I have walked many paths, seen and learned many things. Each one of those experiences regardless if they have been negative or positive has made me who I am today. Now the interesting thing is, assembling each of those experiences and creating a new path, an new venture.... so... here goes!

I am many things in life; spouse, mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, friend, artist, …more- each relationship has affected me profoundly regardless if it is a personal relationship, professional or a relationship with the world around me. The exciting thing is that the culmination of these things flow through my veins to create the person I have become, and definitely influences the artist I am. Art- and all facets of art are what this blog will become about.

I invite you to share the journey with me….let's see where we go from here!

Good morning!